Keisuke Oikawa
08/28/2013
My first time to communicate with foreign people in English
When I was 16 years old,I went to the Nether Lands for sightseeing and play soccer. Then I first communicated with
foreign people in English. My friends and I went to watch a soccer game at a studium. At the studium,a boy talked to me.
He asked me where I came from,who we are and so on. It is a little difficult for me to understand what he said because of
my poor English ability,but I managed to understand and replied to his question. It was not a long conversation,but I
enjoyed it very much. That was the first time for me to recognize the pleasure to communicate with foreign people in
English. Since then,I have studied English more hardly than I had done. Now,I want to see and talk with him again. I will
never forget that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment